Human Resources Approach and Mission
TEGV aims to be a leader among non-governmental organizations with its innovative and dynamic structure.
Our Human Resources mission is to establish systems that allow long-term planning, that are fair, balanced within the organization, and focused on development.
Human Resources Policies
- Create objective applications in accordance with the principles of accuracy, clarity and justice.
- Enable correct placement with correct timing of people who suit the TEGV culture.
- Establish systems that support the foundation’s targets and strategies, and enable rewarding of high performance.
- Develop education plans to support our mid-term and longtime business plans, and also that meet the development needs of the employees.
- Create a work environment enabling behavior appropriate to the foundation’s mission, vision and values, and establish applications following the laws to protect the rights of both the employees and the foundation.